We're recruiting into our Worcestershire studio!
We are looking for a qualified landscape architect with a minimum of five years’ industry experience, to work in our expanding Worcestershire studio on an exciting range of projects. This is an opportunity to join an award-winning team that is passionate about design and committed to delivering high quality schemes on the ground.
Candidates will have excellent design and technical detailing skills and be able to demonstrate that they have used these skills on previous design projects.
- Degree in landscape architecture;
- Minimum five years post-graduation work on landscape design projects;
- Proficiency in Adobe, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Microsoft Office packages;
- Ability to work efficiently, prioritise workload and meet deadlines;
- Commitment to producing work of the highest quality, with a rigorous attention to detail;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently in an organised manner;
- Understanding of fee budgets and how they relate to the work you are doing;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enjoyment of working as part of a team, with the desire to make a positive contribution to the practice;
- Clean driving license and use of a car;
- Fluency in English language;
- Eligible to work in the UK and possessing the relevant visa to do so.
In exchange for your skills and enthusiasm, we offer a competitive salary, 22 days paid holiday (plus bank holidays) and a commitment to your personal and professional development, both in the studio and via external training courses and networking.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 21 March; interviews will be held remotely, via Zoom, on Thursday 25 March
DOWNLOAD RECRUITMENT PACK
2021_02 RMA landscape architect recruitment pack